Coworking workplaces Purple Patch, 14 Rosebery Ave, London EC1R 4TD, +44 (0)20 7520 7067 , firstname.lastname@example.org. Our location is in Clerkenwell.
Cool, affordable, flexible, managed office in Farringdon, Central London, our workspace is ideally located with excellent transport links across London and beyond.
Residents have full use of the premium wellness suite and breakout areas. Please check how to get access on the information below:
- Our coworking spaces are big enough to find a quiet corner to get your head down.
- We’re a supportive, creative community of independent spirits.
- Purple Patch is more than just a place of work.
- Our packages give you as much freedom or structure as you want.
- Coworking space to do your things, in easy London locations, surrounded by many facilities.
For freelancers and individual entrepreneurs, home office can be a good option, but for those who want a specific space for business, it is necessary to know more about coworking.
The term presents a new model of corporate space shared with people from different areas and with different working modalities.
However, it is necessary to understand the meaning of such a term, beyond its advantages and disadvantages.
In this way, the concept of creating workspaces was developed where professionals and small businesses could share the same environment. That is, coworking characterizes the idea of an office shared by several entrepreneurs.The physical space is then used in addition to a single person, providing a number of advantages.
See in this article the meaning of the term and idea of coworking and how to use it.